Thursday, April 14, 2011

Leafy Spring

The whole spring theme has inspired me, and then I saw this card by Heather and loved it — loved the colours and design. So I decided to try out my own versions based on the ideas in Heather's card. I also wanted to create something else for the SoShelli creative challenge this month because I'm loving the spring theme, so here a three cards with a leafy green spring feel...


Stamps: French Foliage, Easter Blossoms
Card: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi
Other: White Embossing Powder

4 comments:

  1. Stunning cards, Shelley. Colours and designs are just perfect! Keep creating my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, and the beauty is, change the colours and they're perfect for Autumn.
    Hope you're going well,
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! :-) The colors on the third one are so dramatic! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three are beautiful, Sherry; the white embossing really pops. I am so glad you were inspired by my card, I love what you have created.
    I lived in Canberra for 13 years after moving from Tasmania I went to school and college there and got married. My brother and his family still live there.

    Heather T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.